Friday 29 March 2013

bone portfolio





























Now with this project there were some difficulties, nearly all of them stemming from the fact that while we had 14 weeks to complete it I basically left it all to the last one ahahaha

While I finished most of the drawings themselves in time, compiling them took a lot longer than I thought. My concept had to do with the possible ritualistic uses of each bone and the types of demons they could conjure, but I ultimately didn't get to convey this very clearly. What I've uploaded here is also unfinished, since I ended up having to just print everything out and finish the rest of the labelling by hand with quill&ink on the way to school

all issues aside I'm content with the drawings which are done in copic marker, pen and white gel pen. The text is all painstakingly handwritten by quill pen yet sadly illegible due to being...handwritten. All compiled in photoshop.

actual layer names include "naberius lord of cunning", "rauym demon of filth" and "layer 14"


No comments:

Post a Comment